1. We require a 50% deposit on all items with the balance to be paid before delivery/collection.
2. All items remain the property of SADDLEBACK SLATE until payment in full.
3. All cutting/sawing of slabs work to + or - 2mm unless other wise stated
4. As all stone has natural patterns and markings SADDLEBACK SLATE will not be responsible for colour change or variation in the stone. A sample can be sent out but as these are only a small area it will sometimes not give a true likeness to the whole slab. Customers are more than welcome to come along to view there slabs if they choose.
5. Due to material cost varying, prices are subject to change without notice. Please call to confirm prices and to place orders.